Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sex Advice: Query regarding armpit hair/ Best Sex Advice/ Sex Advice: Spitting white ball-like substance from mouth

Question. Do women have armpit hair like men? Or do they shave it off? I have seen many men in the movies and on television sport armpit hair, but never a woman. Please reply.

Answer. You have not looked hard enough. Women use various cosmetic methods to get rid of armpit hair. In men, the hair indicates “manhood” so many sport it.

Sex Advice: Spitting white ball-like substance from mouth

Question. If I don’t masturbate for a few days, I start spitting a white ball-like substance from my mouth. Can sperms come out through one’s mouth? Also, when I masturbate, I emit sperms from my penis and my anus. Is this normal? Please help.

Answer. This is certainly not normal. If it was normal, sperms would come out from your ears as well (the only orifice left). Sperms do not come out from anywhere else but the penis.

Sex Advice


1 comment:

  1. Yes, women have also an armpit hair. Having undesirable body hair could be a real nuisance, and is usually a small embarrassing at the same time. So removing it permanently is what we need to do. Laser Hair Removal is now one of the most common ways to get rid of unwanted hair, and done right, can definitely provide Permanent Hair Removal.

    ReplyDelete