Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sex Advice: Guy with buttocks much bigger than average/ Best Sex Advice/ Sex for all


Guy with buttocks much bigger than average

Question. I am a 24-year-old man. I am straight and have a girlfriend. All my friends think I am gay since my buttocks are much bigger than average. This doesn’t suit my athletic body. They even tease my girlfriend. I feel very embarrassed while walking these days. Please suggest a way to get my buttocks back to normal. Any exercises? Please let me know.

Answer. You have a girlfriend - a little teasing should not upset you. Why worry about what others think?

Sex Advice: Chances of wife getting pregnant with intact hymen

Question. I am a 24-year-old man. Can you tell me how risky it is to have unprotected sex in the "safe period"? Also, please tell me what are the chances of my wife getting pregnant when her hymen is intact. Please reply.

Answer. There is always a risk of pregnancy even in the safe period. You can take this risk if you are married. Virginal pregnancy is known when the hymen has not been split.

Best Sex Advice for Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment