Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sex Advice: About precautions for having sex for first time on honeymoon/ Honeymoon Sex/ Sex for Honeymoon

Question. I will be having sex for the first time on my honeymoon. What precautions should I take? I have heard that the first intercourse is very painful for both partners. How should I make it less painful? Apart from condoms and I-pill, what are the other must-haves for a honeymooning couple to make the experience more enjoyable? Can you prescribe some medicines that can help have prolonged sex? Please reply.

Answer. It is better if you both attend premarital counseling. You will be advised on many more issues apart from the ones that you have raised. The idea of honeymoon is to discover each other and have sex (not prolonged sex) in the process. Carry condoms, but not I-pill. If the woman starts having oral contraceptive pills, one monthly cycle before the honeymoon, then there is no need for a condom. Consult a doctor to check if you have a tight foreskin. If you don’t, you shouldn’t experience pain. Yes, a woman might experience some pain, more due to fear instilled by well-meaning friends and the man using an incorrect position.

Honeymoon Sex

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of desi mms gives you amazing opportunity to admire hotties from that country doing dirty things. They really love hot sex!

    ReplyDelete